ELIZABETH W. TEMPLIN WILL
I, Elizabeth W. Templin of the borough of Pottstown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, being of sound and disposing mind, memory and understanding do hereby make, publish and declare the following as and for my last will and testament hereby revoking all other wills by me at anytime heretofore made.
- I direct that any debts that I may have as well as funeral expenses be paid as soon as possible after my decease.
- I give and bequeath unto my daughter Emma Entricken, my bed, bedding and any other furniture which I may have in her house.
- All the rest, residue and remainder of my estate of whatsoever nature or kind and wheresoever situate, I give and bequeath unto my three children, Emma Entricken, Marshall Templin and Jonathan Templin in equal shares, absolutely.
- I direct that none of my children shall present or be paid any claim for nursing or maintenance against my estate, it being my direction that my estate, with the exception as above provided be paid equally to my said three children.
- I nominate, constitute and appoint my son Jonathan Templin to be the Executor of this my last will and testament.
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 25th day of October, A. D. 1920.
Elizabeth W. Templin (Seal)
Signed, sealed, published and declared by the above named testatrix as and for her last will and testament in the presence of us who in her presence and in the presence of each other and at her request have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses.
Jesse R. Evans
Mary A. Yost